Wednesday 2 April 2014

PRETTY IN PAISLEY

Don't you just love Ebay, I can spend hours browsing the dresses people are selling to see if they have one for me. The only thing that can put a dampner on it is if you get stuck in a bidding war - just because someone else is bidding on something you have a minor interest in, you end up bidding like a madwoman, yelling "You're not gonna beat me, you bitch!" at your computer. Then your stuck with a sequin dress that is horrible that you're never going to wear and that you have paid way to much for.

Anyway, I had a lost this H&M dress on Ebay three times before I final won it for the bargain price for £3.70. It is in perfect condition and was perfect for a meal out for my Mum's boyfriend's birthday - I was so chuffed that I didn't slop food or curry all over it, which was a bit of a miracle with the way I went to town on some lamb chops.

Paisley Dress, H&M via Ebay - Similar Here.
Clutch Bag, Next - Similar Here
Shoes, Next - Similar Here.








Have any of you had some great Ebay purchases recently?

Gems x

12 comments:

  1. Why do you always have to look so fab?? That dress is lovely. I agree about ebay lol...made me laugh as that sounds a bit like me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet Lisa, I still wish I had your wardrobe though, all those lovely girly dresses and waist cinching belts :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte, I plan to get a lot of wear out of it! x

      Delete
  3. I love that frock! Shows of your legs so well.

    The beauty of a paisley frock is that you could spill curry on it and it wouldn't show too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, you certainly would not like to see my legs without the tights - they are so white, you can't look directly at them. x

      Delete
  4. Sometimes I'm glad that the shipping from Ebay is so damn expensive, because I would have ordered tons of stuff :D
    I love this new dress, and what a bargain! The clutch is so fancy and I see a little glitter on it *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sometimes the postage costs are ridiculous - what are they packaging things in, eagle feathers?
      x

      Delete
  5. i love this pattern. I have the top in it and it gets solo much wear.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this dress is going to get a lot of wear too, I love how it is quite loose, but still shows the waist :)
      x

      Delete
  6. I remember that dress when it was in stores! I loved it. So good!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cute dress and I love your nail colour! I always use an auction sniper because I get too emotionally invested haha.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.