Monday 1 December 2014

MANICURE MONDAY 03

Sorry I have been so quiet this week, work has been very busy and there is a special person in my life that has needed me more than the blog. So I have been a bit neglectful of the blog, but I feel like my time has been spend in the right place.

I can't believe it is Manicure Monday again already, and the 1st of December to boot, how fast does time go - it is true what they say, when you hit 30 everything becomes a blur. Anyway, back to mani Monday and for this week things have went all magnetic with Sally Hansen.


I have never tried a magnetic polish before as I wasn't convinced they would work, but when I saw this Sally Hansen lovely in Poundland, well there was no reason not to buy it. A few seconds of holding the magnet over the wet polish and a cool wavy design is revealed, absolutely genius! And I have to say it is one of the most durable polishes, ever - I wore it for 4 days, without even a single chip, I am seriously impressed. I urge you all to give it a try.

And how about this for an added bonus, it goes perfectly with my gunmetal faux leather dress from Hybrid which I won in a competition. I plan of rocking them both of Christmas day - it is definitely a day for metallics, even if I will surely fall asleep open mouthed, shortly after the dinner. I will at least look good doing it.


What is on your nails on this Manicure Monday?

Gems x
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this effect! Such an awesome design and bargainess. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a colour for this season x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it - very futuristic. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging shouldn't take us away from real life. Even a no-lifer like me, sometimes needs a time off from the internet :D
    Love the magnet polish here! My sister is crazy about magnet nails, she was the first to explain to me how it's done and I was like "weirdest thing I ever heard today.."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous colour! It is perfect for the festive season

    M + K

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.