Wednesday 21 October 2015

JOULES DESIGN A WELLY COMPETITION



I've fancied myself as a bit of a fashion designer many times, not all of them successful. There was the time I bleached my jeans and smelled like a toilet for a week, or the time I turned my denim jacket into a vest and looked like George Michael, circa 1989. But I still think I will be having a go at the competition from Joules to design their own pair of the iconic Joules wellies. The winner will get their design put into production....yes actual production, to buy on the website (www.joules.com/)...with all the proceeds going to CHARITABLY JOULES. A great little competition for a great cause.

But doing good for mankind, is not the only incentive to enter. The winner will win a £5000 luxury forest holiday for 3 days in a golden oak treehouse (imagine all the luxury £5000 will get you...oh my). Ten runners up will receice a £250 joules gift card...amazing!!


Now where are my coloured pencils, and where are my wellies and the nearest puddle for inspiration...


Send your enteries in via this link, and maybe see me splashing about in puddles in them, one day soon.


Good Luck to all the budding designers...especially me!!

Gems

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is awesome! Best of luck to you... and me! :)

    Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like one exciting giveaway! I would even be happy with a £250 gift card! The best of luck to you!

    www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Joules. I have their duvet set on my bed with birds and flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.